Special Issue “Advances in Vehicle Dynamics and Motion Control for Electric Vehicles” in Energies Journalis is now open for submission. This Special Issue will focus on new results in the following topics related to electric vehicles, in particular with on-board and electric motors:
- Vehicle dynamics
- Motion control
- Brake control and brake blending
- Vehicle stability control
- Ride comfort and active suspension
- Vehicle state and parameter estimation
- Off-road electric vehicles
- Torque vectoring
- Wheel slip control
- Integrated vehicle dynamics control
- New chassis concepts and systems for electric vehicles (active front and rear steering, active camber, active toe, active stabilisator).
The Call for Papers is published here.